Thursday, October 9, 2008

You Have To Tell It!

Here is how it works. No names will be given, no companies will be named. Privacy is a must because someone might get offended and I respect that, but there is no way to cover up what these people said. They say kids say the darnedest things, adults with a lack of knowledge in any given subject do too. The proceeds will be funny things that happen where I work in my everyday life. Welcome to Tech Support Blunders. I will admit, this isn't my story but is my bosses.

Tech: Thank you for calling Tech Support, how may I help you?

Caller (Asian male): Yes, my ATM says I have no money.

Tech: Well, Sir, you have to tell the ATM how much money it has in it.

Caller (Asian male): Oh, one second. (hears man walk over to ATM) YOU HAVE TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS IN YOU! (man tries to withdraw cash from the ATM and none was given) The ATM didn't give me my money, it still says it has no money.

Tech: (Overhearing what this man just said, on speakerphone nonetheless with an audience) What did you do?

Caller (Asian male): I go over to the ATM and put my mouth to the speaker hole and told the ATM it had two hundred dollars was in it.

Tech: Hold please.... (The tech put the caller on hold for a good 5 minutes laughing their ass off).


The tech corrects the caller in a polite manner and explains how to properly add money to the ATM.

No comments: