Monday, October 13, 2008

Email Flaggers

Tech: Thank you for calling customer support, how may I help you?

Caller
: Hi, I was looking at my monthly credit card statement, and I saw a charge on there for 19.95, and a phone number, and I want to know what the **** it was for.

Tech:
Ok, and what is your name sir.

(He calls off his name, and after a short pause)

Tech:
Ok, I see where you have our dial-up Internet service.

Caller:
Is that so I can get my e-mail?

Tech:
Well, it's so that you can browse the Internet, do you currently have Internet?

Caller:
NO, we stand outside and hold flags! Is this service so that I can check my e-mail?

Tech:
Yes, sir, this is so that you can check your e-mail.

Caller:
Is this a monthly or a annual charge?

Tech:
This is a monthly charge.

Caller:
Ok, thank you, I was just wondering. Good-bye.

Tech:
Good-bye.


-Contributed By: Dave

No comments: